All patients and staff should abide by the Infection Control precautions that we adopted at Trad Hospital since the beginning of the pandemic regardless of the vaccination status or previous infection with the virus, including:
- Visitors are not allowed to access the hospital.
- Restrict the number of companions to only one person/ patient.
- Switching of companions is not allowed .
- The patient companion must be 18 years and older.
- All companions will be screened at the hospital entrance.
- Any companion who has symptoms will be handled as a patient.
- The companion must remain in the patient’s room.
- The companion must wear a mask on hospital premises at all times and must perform frequent handwashing.
- The companion must undergo a PCR test if he or she will stay for more than 48 hours at the hospital.
- For outpatients, companions are only allowed for
- patients who require extra care and assistance
- pediatric patients
- post-op ambulatory cases
- Food delivery, balloons and flowers are not allowed in the hospital.
Read Advice for the public from the World Health Organization.
Thank you for abiding by these rules and helping everyone stay safe.